Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Back!

I know what you're thinking.  Did I stop baking?  Did I give up on this whole blog thing?  Have I gone gluten-free?  The answer is no, to all of the above (and definitely not the third one...you can't be gluten-free if you have a sweet spot like mine).

I really have been baking.  Quite a bit, actually.  The holidays require sweets, and lots of them.  I made well over 200 cookies for Christmas to give as gifts and serve at parties.  However, by the time I was done baking, I was too exhausted to write about it. So to prove to you that I actually have been baking, I've posted a few pictures of my flour and sugar-filled Christmas adventure below.

Here is a list of the cookies I made.  If any sound interesting to you, please comment below and I can send you the recipe directly:
Hello Dolly Bars
Pistachio-Cranberry Biscotti
Maple-Walnut Spice Cookies
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Italian Ball Cookies (sorry, this one is a family secret...my lips are sealed!)
Roll-and-Cut Sugar Cookies













No comments:

Post a Comment