Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome!

Everyone has a sweet spot. It's something that makes you laugh, makes you giggle, makes you smile.  It causes you react in such a way that nothing else can.  It has an effect on you that you can't explain, can't ignore, yet you love the way it feels and don't want it to stop.  Well my sweet spot really is sweet.  I love sweets.  Anything with sugar, dough, chocolate or the combination of all three really hits a chord with me.  I love to bake and love to share my creations with the people I love.  So if your sweet spot is sweets too, please follow along with me as I share my baking experiences and recipes.  They may turn out to be a disaster, they may be quite delicious, but whatever they are, I can guarantee they will hit your sweet spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment